Hyper Doods! Hyper Doods!

It's a fun idea with appealing graphics. I love how you can unlock different characters which allow for new abilities that will help you on your way. Great job!

Teleporting Kittens Teleporting Kittens

It's a creative and innovative idea accompanied with fun graphics. And I love the style of the background art!

Wise Turn Wise Turn

It's an innovative idea with great graphics and music. There's a variety of challenging and well designed puzzles that really make this game great, and having the red and blue circles rotate in different directions just adds to the critical thinking. Great job!

1+1 Freaky Math 1+1 Freaky Math

With some practice it get's too easy (like Flappy Bird). It's a great idea, though!

jasnagrgurevic responds:

Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot.

The Longest Pokémon Platfromer Ever The Longest Pokémon Platfromer Ever

I've completed around 20 levels, and I have to say although the graphics are poor, the game is fairly addicting. This is a result of a new messages being provided each level and the introduction of new gameplay mechanics (such as manipulating a platform with your cursor, swimming levels, etc.) The music doesn't seem to loop, though, and it doesn't make sense how the boss is red in spite of the fact that touching him doesn't kill you.

That being said, it's a good game.

0/0 0/0

Nice game! The only problem I have is that 2 would work with any even number, and oftentimes just spamming the 2 button (and periodically selecting something else if it's odd) could help you gain numerous points. Removing the 2 button will help add to the challenge. Other than that, it has an appealing look and it's a fun way to pass some time!

Dynamole Dynamole

Really fun, really challenging, really good!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks so much again! This review is very catchy, haha.

DESEEDER DESEEDER

I love endless games like this where you try to see how high your score can get. It has catchy music, colorful graphics and a great rumbling effect to add to the excitement of the game. The only small problem I have is that it doesn't seem to become more challenging as you progress, but other than that, it's a beautifully simple game!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thank you for the kind review CavernDave! It gets minimally more difficult the more you progress - I had a hard time balancing the game play for sure, but I'm pretty happy with how hard it is in general I suppose.
Also, nice score! You were so close to that last medal, haha.

Wrassling Wrassling

It's a really creative and perfectly simple idea! I enjoyed "wrassling," thank you for making this game!

Jump Jump

It was an enjoyable game. I liked the level where you had to control two characters at once but had to prevent one from running into the enemy. The gameplay could've been smoother, though.