If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places

This is so creative; I love it!

Box V.S. Paper - Say it like you MEAN IT!! Box V.S. Paper - Say it like you MEAN IT!!

The music is far too loud in contrast to the vocals and I can't understand what they're even saying.

R-Pivot responds:

that is now fixed. i have added subtitles!

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Beautifully made. Throughout the course of their adventure, the animations learn the significance of improvising, and during the final battle they incorporated what they knew to battle against the possessed red stick figure (without the need of weapons and other tools.) Additionally, the animation was smooth and solid.

Hyper Doods! Hyper Doods!

It's a fun idea with appealing graphics. I love how you can unlock different characters which allow for new abilities that will help you on your way. Great job!

Teleporting Kittens Teleporting Kittens

It's a creative and innovative idea accompanied with fun graphics. And I love the style of the background art!

Wise Turn Wise Turn

It's an innovative idea with great graphics and music. There's a variety of challenging and well designed puzzles that really make this game great, and having the red and blue circles rotate in different directions just adds to the critical thinking. Great job!

Lost in the Woods Lost in the Woods

It wasn't working, so I downloaded it and listened to it. I look forward to more of your work!

It was pretty catchy, but I didn't like how you repeated the same clips for much of the song.

Comission: CavernDave Comission: CavernDave

Cool.

angry bird angry bird

It's OK, for computer art. The structure could use more detail, though.

kellyduong responds:

i draw it at a laptop.so is harder